Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dedicated To The Haters

So here goes- seems this blog is causing quite the stir on certain Facebook walls of THE HOUSEWIVES. I claim the following to be true:

1) I have always supported Danielle Staub and think she IS a victim on the show. I will continue to support her; however, this blog is a central place for information regarding ALL the Housewives and will NOT take an opinion in one way or the other.

2) I NEVER wrote comments that Danielle made on her wall on Dina's wall. I merely posted them here as I thought they were interesting. And I'm sure someone in Dina's camp already got these comments back to her. If Danielle- or anyone else for that matter- wants to look on Dina's page to confirm this, feel free.

3) I have not been two faced in any way.

4) I have not posted any lies here- in fact, everything I post here has been posted before. There is ONE THING i have not seen posted anywhere else that for now I am keeping confidential... and when- and if- i choose to reveal it, I will.

5) Certain people are calling me out for being fans of certain Housewives and being Facebook friends with others... and then they are doing the same thing. Just because I am following all the ladies doesn't mean I don't have opinions- I just prefer to read it all and blog about it.

Anyways, enough said. Love me or hate me it's still an obsession... and if you're talking, that means you're reading. So keep doing what you do and I'll do the same.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment