Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Episode 9- Blogging!



Here we go...

Scene 1: I enjoyed seeing Caroline's sisters. Cookie, Caroline's oldest sister, is very pretty for her age. I thought it was funny that Caroline thought Frannie and her had identical faces in the past- I certainly don't see that. I do believe Caroline is a good mother who really cares for her kids and I believe her emotions about her kids are real.

Scene 2: I don't particularly understand why Teresa and Jacqueline are interested in being friends with Kim D if they claim they want nothing to do with Danielle. For two women who don't want anything to do with her, they seem to have nothing better to do in their lives than meet with people and talk with them about her. Teresa actually asked a good question when she asked Kim D how she can be sure she's not talking about her also. I also find it interesting that Kim D says she's just an acquaintance with Danielle but then tells the girls she's invited to her party. Shady, shady Kim D. I also think Jacqueline's comment was dumb about how "Danielle claims she's in this love and light thing but then she goes and calls the cops on my daughter." How is Danielle calling the cops on your daughter not living in love and light IF Ashley sent Danielle those messages? Just wondering. At least Jacqueline was a little skeptical about going... that showed some semblance of a brain.

Scene 3: I found this scene borderline disturbing. Who are the 16 people that ALL texted Danielle to tell her this? Hopefully better friends to her than Kim D has been. I found it weird for Danielle to say to her daughter "Mommy's got a little situation here." I mean, I do think I would have called Kim D out on this to if I was Danielle but I may have approached it in a different manner.

Scene 4:I do think Danielle sounded a little too angry at Kim D just for paying her water bill; however, the girl at the desk did seem a little rude and Kim D is a total fake friend to D so that's annoying and I can understand why Danielle would be upset. I LOVED when Danielle said Kim D is "absolutely, positively playing me for the last time." Danielle is a smart woman. I do think Danielle should have just told Kim D what was reallt on her mind rather than starting an issue over Posche. I do agree with what Danielle said, though- a friend of hers would have let her know she was going to hang out with those women.

Scene 5: I found this scene ridiculous. To quote Bethenny, Caroline needs to get a hobby. She should maybe volunteer some time at her sister Dina's foundation or do something else that's productive besides sitting home and wallowing at her "being alone." I also thought it was ridiculous for Caroline to tell Al to retire... he has an amazing business. Why should he retire? So he can sit with her and eat? Ridiculous.

Scene 6: My first thought when Ashley entered Posche was WHY?! This girl is an 18 year old brat who NEEDS to stop getting involved in the drama. It's not like she has her own money to go shop in Posche so the ONLY reason she could possibly go there would be to stir the pot... and it's a pot that she doesn't belong in. Ashley did look good in the dress... I'll say that much.

Scene 7: I found Teresa and Jacqueline's workout laughable. Nether of these women need to lose that much weight... and Dina even said in her tweets last night that they were doing more talking than working out since she walked in on this scene.

Scene 8: I vote Kim D was either STILL attempting to play the fence OR was actually scared of Danielle being mad at her. I still don't understand why Danielle would want to rebuild a relationship with Kim D after she was befriending Danielle's enemies. It doesn't make sense. I don't understand Danielle's comment about how just because this is in Wayne- her hometown- no one would hurt her... doesn't make sense.

Scene 9: Why must these women who don't want anything to do with Danielle or talk about Danielle- or so they claim- invite Caroline over to discuss Danielle going to the fashion show event? I did agree with Caroline that Danielle shouldn't stop someone from going anywhere or living their life.

Scene 10: Why does Kim G have her own driver? She must be really rich. It still doesn't take away from her two-faced, bitch self. I do agree with what Danielle said- if Teresa attacks her, she SHOULD attack back. I actually think Kim G's logic was good here even though she really is a horrible friend to Danielle.

Scene 11: Ashley looked pretty once she got all done up. I don't understand Jacqueline saying she was excited for this night when she knew there would likely be some sort of drama or even a run=in with Danielle. It's ridiculous that Kim D calls Danielle "the big D" since SHE is the one that invited her... Like, get serious woman! I love Teresa asking if Kim will say hello... so stupid and immature. I loved Danielle bringing a bodyguard, though I'm not sure why she felt the need to.

Scene 11-2: I still can't believe that Kim D had the AUDACITY to sit Teresa and Jacqueline at her table and put it directly across from Danielle's table. That is just trying to start drama. I do agree with what Danielle said about Teresa and Jacqueline's desperation. I also agreed with Danielle saying a real friend of her would NEVER break bread with the likes of them.

Scene 12: BORING! I don't need to see Caroline whining anymore. It's annoying.

Scene 13: Yes! Back to the good stuff. I didn't think Danielle's diss was THAT offensive. I mean, picking up the phone is rude, but... there were ruder, worse things she could have done. Every time Teresa said she liked something I kept thinking "It's not like you can afford anything Ms. Bankruptcy!" I did think it was inappropriate of Danielle to say "coke whore" when Ashley was on stage. I do agree with Danielle for saying Kim is a piece of shit... that's true. Teresa sounded retarded by saying her table was definitely "the cool girls." Seriously, are you twelve years old? Get over yourself! Ashley definitely was staring down Danielle... ridiculous! STOP GETTING INVOLVED IN DRAMA THAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU. YOU ARE A CHILD. I do agree with Danielle's comment about Jacqueline's parenting; it is HORRIBLE. I don't know WHY Teresa wanted to say hi to Danielle. That could only start drama. I thought Danielle did say hello nicely, albeit coldly. She doesn't owe Teresa anything. I don't know why Danielle said don't call me honey- HOWEVER- DAMN did Teresa get CRAZY when Danielle said that... I HATED that this had to be the last minute of the episode and am DYING for next week's (airing July 12th, not 5th b/c of the holiday) episode where we will likely see Ashley get arrested and either someone with a knife or a 9mm... cannot wait!!!

Until next time... I'm just sayin!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle tried to do the right thing and walk away. I don't see why Theresa had to call her out.

    ReplyDelete